Register in Cumberland Valley School District


If you are new to Cumberland Valley School District, you will need to first request a username and password to log into Skyward. This will give you access to the registration form. Click here to access the New Enrollment Form. Once you complete the form, you will receive your username and password through the email you added to the form.


Make sure you have all necessary documents prepared ahead of time and ready to upload on the Registration Form on Skyward. This will make the registration process go smoothly and save you time. You will be able to upload all documents in the New Student Registration Form on Skyward, or they can be faxed to 717-506-3373 or emailed to [email protected].

You will need:

  • Child's Proof of Age
    • Birth Certificate
    • Please note: any student enrolling in kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 1st in the school year in which you are enrolling. Any student enrolling in first grade must turn six years old on or before September 1st in the school year in which you are enrolling.
  • Proof of Residence (you will need to provide two proofs of residence. A copy of one of the documents listed below must be provided to verify your permanent residence)
    • A deed, lease, or mortgage statement AND
    • A current utility bill, gas, electric, water, Internet, etc.
    • Please note: your name, address, and recent date must be included on these documents
  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID
    • A valid Driver's License
  • Immunizations
    • Each student must have proof of immunization records, or a statement of Immunizations Exemption, as required by the state of Pennsylvania
  • Prior Academic Records
    • Report Card or Transcript from prior school is required for students in grades 6-12 to create a schedule
    • Consent of Release Information Form - step 18 of Registration Form
    • Discipline Sworn Statement Form - step 19 of Registration Form
    • Please note: the Consent of Release Information Form and Discipline Sworn Statement Form must be filled out for all students transferring from another school.  For this document you will need to download the form first, enter the information onto the fillable form, save, then upload back into the registration form.


Click here for a video on required registration forms.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.